The Well Educated Mind Reading Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Well Educated Mind Reading Group

Private reading group discussions

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What else should we read??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelley
Admin
Kelley

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2006-11-20

What else should we read?? Empty
PostSubject: What else should we read??   What else should we read?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 4:09 am

Anything else we might enjoy reading?? I really enjoy the style of Dickens, and would love to reread A Tale of Two Cities at some point. Do you guys have any new ideas??
Back to top Go down
https://welleducatedmind.editboard.com
Minimoosey

Minimoosey

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: What else should we read??   What else should we read?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 4:31 am

I like the idea of maybe everyone suggests a book and we can choose if we want to read it. I really don't want to read another classic for an in between book (sorry Kelley). I would like to know what you are reading Karen. Kelley said that it was a mystery that you didn't want to put it down.

If you suggest a book and have read it, write a little summary or "tickler" about the book or if you haven't read it, let us know what you know about it.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Marti Moose
Back to top Go down
Kelley
Admin
Kelley

PostSubject: Rapture of Canan   What else should we read?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 6:15 pm

I really want to reread the Rapture of Canan, and definitely would recommend it to anyone!
Back to top Go down
Kelley
Admin
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: What else should we read??   What else should we read?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 3:59 pm

I have a million books on the table to read. Of course I started The Yankee, which is not very enjoyable, but I am over 2/3 done and feel like I should finish it before picking up another one. (especially since I have read two others since I started it)

I did order the sequel to the Kite Runner, so I guess I will start reading those two next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What else should we read??   What else should we read?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What else should we read??
Page 1 of 1